Sunday Night Net
The net runs on W2LI/R at 145.255+ MHz, tone 141.3. The net is open to members and non-members of NPARC.
Net Control Script Outline
NPARC Sunday Night Net Script
- Welcome to the New Providence Amateur Radio Club Sunday night Net.
- This is Al Hanzl, K2AL, and I will serve as net control tonight.
- This is a general discussion net and is open to members and non-members alike.
- This is a directed net and I will now take check-ins. Please wait while I acknowledge each check in individually.
Acknowledge each individual check in.
List of check in order, ask for additional first round checkins, and start first round: “Start first round with XXXXX”
Ask for additional check in at bottom of first round. Allow them to have a turn. Tell them who they follow. “Are there additional check in at bottom of first round?” “XXX you will follow YYY”. When no more “XXX and YYY why don’t you take a turn”
Then check again.
Finally, take your own turn.
Ask for club business until there is none.
Ask for additional check in before second round.. Tell them who they follow.
Start second round.
Final request for check in.
Give them a turn.
Take final turn.
Any final check ins?
Ask for final comments or rebuttal.
- At this time I am closing the Sunday night Net of the New Providence Amateur Radio Club. Thank you for your participation and thanks to Tri-country for their kind permission to use the W2LI repeater for the NPARC net. The repeater will now return to normal use. 73 and GN.